- Pre-register for classes on the MindBody App to ensure your spot.
- Cancel out of classes that you are unable to attend.
- Show up at least 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Sign up for notifications in MindBody to receive emails and/or texts about waitlist and class status.
- If you’ve been waitlisted and are unable to make class OR do not wish to check your notifications to see if a spot has opened for you, then you need to cancel out of the class.
- Guests and new students must create an account in Mindbody and pre-register. I know your best friend is visiting from Cali, LOVES hot yoga and doesn’t want to make an account, but we cannot allow anyone to take class without signing the eWaiver and registering for class.
- If you show up for a class that is full and you have not registered or received a notification that you’ve been let in off the waitlist we cannot ensure you a spot.
- PRO TIP: If you’re on the waitlist and have not made it off, check MINBDODY two hours prior to the start of class. Our waitlist locks two hours before the start of class, so a spot may have opened up that you could snag!
- Always treat our teachers and staff with kindness and respect, hard stop. We have a zero tolerance for disrespect.
Waitlist got ya down? Message received. We hear ya loud and clear!
First off- how great is it that we have classes full of your homies, workout pals, and all those new friends you just haven’t met yet? We understand that the waitlist is long and it can be frustrating when you just want to pop into a class last minute. Here are a few things to think about when you’re planning to book classes:
- We offer a variety of classes for a reason – taking 6 HIIT classes a week IS NOT more effective than 3 HIIT classes and a de-loading class or two. Women Are Not Small Men, podcast with Dr. Stacy Sims.
- TRY A NEW CLASS – we have so many amazing classes with incredible instructors. Classes are designed in a collaborative way and who knows, maybe you can alleviate some pain in that “bad” shoulder.
- If HIIT classes are absolutely your only jam, we get it! These classes are a blast but this also means you will have to navigate the waitlist; keep in mind that waitlists update quickly.
Didn’t make it off the waitlist? Check MINDBODY, the waitlist locks two hours before the start of class, SO if someone late cancels, you can grab their spot. SOMEONE ALWAYS LATE CANCELS!!
RESPECT & COMMUNITY
Two of our core values are RESPECT and COMMUNITY. Please be respectful, if you put yourself on the waitlist you are responsible to keep an eye on it and make sure if you get in you show up. If something comes up and you can’t make class – take yourself off the waitlist. If you go to bed at 8 still on the waitlist and don’t want to check in the AM if you got off-take yourself off the waitlist.
Still on the waitlist and it’s under 2 hours out? check your app – when someone last cancels and there is a spot you will see BOOK – click it and grab that spot!
Keep an eye out for texts – we do our VERY best to manage that 2-hour period and fill every spot we can every class – so as spots come up we send texts to the next person in line. That could be you!
We understand that it is not perfect and it never will be. Our teachers are maxed out and we are doing our best to offer pop-ups when we can to help alleviate some of the pressure off other classes.
NO double HIIT classes in a day and NO doubles on the weekend.
The schedule changes and evolves every 3 months – As we can we do add more classes. Keep an eye out for additional classes.
As a small business, we depend on each of you to make smart, community-centered choices when it comes to practicing in person. We are working hard to stay open, to help keep you healthy, and ask that you please do the same to ensure our lights stay on. All students who attend classes at The Studio are required to sign a waiver when registering for their MindBody account and accept inherent risk when they participate. While we are doing our very best to mitigate the risk of illness, there is no guarantee. Please only show up for class when you are feeling 100% healthy. What used to be considered normal/minor seasonal allergies, that we could practice with may potentially impact those around us in a far greater capacity than you are aware, resulting in undue stress, time out of work/child-care, etc. Please also be thoughtful about when you choose to take class, and plan for times that don’t conflict with other personal engagements where the increased risk to exposure is potentially more detrimental (i.e. if you know you are visiting an immunocompromised relative, take a few days off and allow time for testing!).