Interested in The Studio? New to the area? Want to join a community of fun, supportive and active people from around the Upper Valley?
What are you waiting for, come see what we are all about! Start today! First month for $49.
3 Things To Do
- Register in advance and reserve a spot for your first class. Remember to share it to your calendar.
- Pack up. You’ll want some workout clothes that you won’t mind getting [very] sweaty, a bath or beach towel, your mat and something to drink. Bring some dry clothes for after class.
- Give yourself about 10-15 minutes before class starts to meet your teacher, find your way around and get settled.
3 Things You Should Know
- Our First Month Special is for in-studio classes.
- Yoga and Pilates work complementary wonders on your body to increase your strength and flexibility.
- You’ll find plenty of free onsite parking, cold drinks, and a boutique for gear and clothing.
“Do yourself a favor and take a class here, it might just change your life! Amazing energy and inspiring instructors, I’ve been coming here for a while and it has put me in the best shape of my life! You will leave this studio feeling better than when you entered it- guaranteed.”
“I have been going to this studio many times a week for more than two years. The instructors are amazing. And fellow students are great. There are four different kinds of classes (original hot yoga (26 and 2), inferno hot pilates, Baptiste power flow, and yin) and they are complementary to each other. You can pick and choose what you go to and when. If you go to all four, you will get strength, cardio, stretching, flexibility and moving meditation. There are classes every day from 6 am to 6:30 pm. This place is the real deal.”
“The staff creates such a positive atmosphere to practice yoga. No matter how you feel walking in to a class, you will always feel better after. Doing yoga at BYUV has not only helped me better manage chronic conditions but is also helping me reach my full potential in other areas of my life. No matter where you are in life, BYUV is the place to be!”
“Awesome yoga and fitness studio! Great teachers, great opportunities and an undoubtedly great community! Yoga, Pilates, guest teachers, and excellent workshops. EveryBODY is welcome and everyBODY can find increased strength, determination, flexibility and mindfulness here! Thanks to the crew at BYUV- we love you!”
Come get sweaty with us!
Original Hot Yoga | Inferno Hot Pilates | Flow | Fusion | Kinstretch | The Yoga | Yin