I’d like to introduce my son, Finn to everyone that has yet to meet him at the studio.
Finn is the super active little dude you may have seen blowing kisses behind the glass door, dancing in the hot room to our favorite playlists, snuggling Julia’s dogs on the bean bag chairs, and handing out endless high fives. Finn is our homie with an extra chromie, he has Down syndrome.
Finn is also immunocompromised due to a congenital heart defect and at high risk for becoming seriously ill from COVID-19. Finn, like all children under the age of 12, is not yet eligible to be vaccinated. Due to the recent national surge of the highly contagious Delta variant, and to protect my family’s health and yours, effective September 1st everyone must be fully vaccinated to practice in-person at The Studio.
A one-time submission of proof of vaccination (Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, and Johnson & Johnson) will be required prior to registering for a class online.
Please send a picture of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are additional measures we are taking to keep our The Studio community safe:
- All The Studio staff are fully vaccinated;
- Only fully vaccinated students can continue to practice in person*;
- IF you or any member of your household are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been exposed, please stay home. We will waive late cancellation fees;
- All weights, bands, blocks, and yoga props are cleaned with disinfectant after use. The hot room, changing rooms, showers, and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily;
- There are several “Air Doctor” air purifiers located throughout the studio;
- As a courtesy and extra precaution, please use a squirt of hand sanitizer (at the door!) or wash your hands prior to entering the hot room; and
- As always, unlimited members are welcome to access our on-demand video library at any time. Additionally, starting September 1, we will begin to offer 5 live stream classes a week. Stay tuned and check the schedule!
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Our first priority is keeping our community safe and healthy. Remember, a strong body is a healthy body. Drink water, rest, get to your mat and find ways to connect with the people, places, and activities that bring you joy. We are in this together.
*Please contact me if you need to discuss a waiver of this policy.
Questions or need to cancel/pause your membership? Please contact me directly at email@example.com.