Crush Your Health & Fitness Goals
Does your lifestyle need a little tuning up?
Top 3 Reasons why this program will help you create goals that will last the long haul.
- Each week we explore a relevant topic of health and provide education on how it impacts your health, i.e., sleep. We’ll break it down into bite-sized with doable goals to improve your outcomes in that area.
- You’re a part of a vibrant, community also committed to living the best, healthiest life possible. We seek to offer exploration, education and recommendations for diet and lifestyle improvements.
- Your uniqueness is celebrated and supported. What works for one person may not work for another. This program is not about strict rules, conforming or failing. It truly celebrates what we share, where our lives may differ but how we all seek the common goal of thriving and living our best life possible
Do you feel overwhelmed by what you are trying to accomplish in a day? Are you struggling to find the energy and motivation required to keep you moving forward?
The reality is that we live in an environment that feeds an illusional (delusional?)
We know we need to make some better choices, but, let’s be honest. Changing our habits, our lifestyle is hard. I mean, really hard. To say that people find making lifestyle changes almost impossible, is not an understatement.
To successfully make BIG lifestyle changes that last, studies show we need to start with a series of small achievable, and of course rewardable goals.
Want to be REALLY crush your goals? Surround yourself with like-minded folks who are on the same path to changing their lives and improving their health and wellness.
Together, we’re stronger
We’ve partnered with our favorite Functional Medicine health coach, Beth Finnigan. Over the years Beth has been instrumental in educating us about why and what we put into our bodies – and minds! is so important. Over the course of the program Beth will provide us with mini lessons, paired with weekly attainable goals.
Beth is a trained Functional Medicine Lifestyle Coach. Her focus is always in root cause resolution. That means that during this program, we’re not just seeking to make changes, but also diving deep into the WHY.
Promises for quick fix detoxes, pre-made health food and cleanse powders are everywhere and tug at our sensibilities. And our news feeds are inundated with everyone’s gorgeous meals, post workout selfies tagged with #nevermissamonday, #keto, #flexfriday, #paleo, #vegan etc, with little to no consideration of what You need and might actually be right for You.
We’ve lost touch with our intuitive self and our innate ability to listen to and trust our body’s messaging when it is struggling to return to its natural state of wellness. In this program we practice tuning into our bodies again and recognize that the symptoms and dis*ease we experience are opportunities for healing.
This program is loaded! Check out all the amazing things that are included when you sign up:
- Weekly Nutritional and Movement Goals (These are meaningful, manageable action steps, for example: commit to sitting at the table 3x’s this week and eating your meal.)
- Unlimited Classes at The Studio
- 4 Educational Workshops
- BWell with Beth Finnigan Cookbook
- BWell with Beth Finnigan Lifestyle Lift Workbook/Journal
- Weekly live Health and Nutritional Support w/ Functional Medicine Health Coach, Beth Finnigan
- Weekly live personal training support w/ Maeghan and Julia
- Accountability (complete a goal: get a ticket. One ticket will be drawn at the end of the program…Winner wins a BIG PRIZE!!!)
Goal is to take four classes a week (yin counts), post it on the group’s facebook = get a ticket
Complete the lifestyle goal from Beth Finnigan, post it on FB= get a ticket
What are you waiting for? Sign up today and together, let’s crush your health and fitness goals!